Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Final 3 Days

Squeeeeeeeeee! I'm getting sooooo excited about it! I can't wait to get out there, see Tony, see the apartment, go to Disney... =p

I'm really going to miss people here, though. I had a great day out today, first meeting with the girls from the shop I used to work in, and then going for dinner with my friends. It was so good to see everyone before I go, esp because I don't see some of them as often as I probably should.

I'll miss my family like woah. I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my mom, and with the sibs of course. We had a big family dinner last Sunday, my brother and GF even flew home from the Isle of Man to be there and my gran was over. I'll see most of them (bar the brother and GF) again on Saturday at my niece's 3rd birthday. It'll be sad to say goodbye to them for such a stretch of time, when I'm used to seeing them every other week. I'll miss my eldest nephew's 6th birthday, so I gotta skype him and arrange to send a pressie back to him.

My kitty is snuggled up on my left arm in bed at the moment. I swear, she can sense what's coming. Usually she's not this clingy, but the last couple of days she's been stalking me everywhere and trying to climb inside my sweater to be closer to me. Cutie. What'll I do without my kittehs to eat my toes and pounce on me in the middle of the night?!

3 days to go!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! I live on the wrong coast though :( I hope that customs gives you NO grief at all and that you have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete