- First trip to San Diego and Irvine! Tony's sister had a pool party on Saturday, so we drove to Irvine to hang out and spent the night, and then went on to SD.
- It was also my first pool party, but I didn't get in the pool or anything because we got there quite late. The next day we dropped his other sister off at college in San Diego, and went for lunch and a walk on the beach at La Jolla. It's pretty, I definitely want to go back.
- I used the laundry machines at our place all by myself for the first time. And yes, I found and used Color Catchers. =p They worked marvellously.
I'm impressed with our management at the apartments, I gotta say. Not that I have previous experience or anything, but still... Our AC was replaced on Friday and I was concerned because they didn't plaster the holes in the wall around it. However, Monday morning the guy was back to do the plastering and then today he showed up with paintbrush in hand and repainted the walls inside and out. The EXACT shade as before. It looks like nothing ever happened!
Yes, I am very bored. How could you tell? =p
Despite the boredom, though, life is good. Life is very good indeed.


No comments:
Post a Comment