I'm heading tomorrow morning, so just doing my final run through of things I'll need. I'm so nervous it's unbelievable.
Had a good day, it was my little niece's birthday party so I got to see most of my family there! Then my uncle called over to say goodbye, he's really cool. I'm glad I saw him before I left.
A minor glitch was my father calling (he left when I was little - long story) and suggesting to my mother that she not allow this because I'm too young, blah blah, and then he insisted on getting on the phone to me and saying... whatever. I don't know. It always just puts me in a bad mood when he pokes his nose in, because I end up feeling bad about stuff I shouldn't have to feel bad about.
But hey. Fuck him. I'm leaving in........ 9 hours. Wheeeeeeee! And I'll be there in 29 or something. =p
For some reason, BOTH my cats have decided to come sleep on top of me tonight. Go figure. They clearly know... Creepy cats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice timing on your father's part.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're here! Doing the Snoopy Happy Dance!!