Would you like to see my - um, I mean our - apartment?
Kitchen, living room, bedroom - in that order.
I'm beginning to feel the teeniest bit panicky now. Three times in the last couple of days, people have asked me if I've started packing. Initially, my reaction was "Nah, I have loads of time!" but then I realised... not really. We're practically into the final 7 days.
So I compiled my preliminary clothes list - excluding underwear, jammies, accessories and shoes - and boy, is it a loooooong list. I'd better hope my bag can do the Mary Poppins trick, or I'm going to be in trouble.
(I can't get the pics to stay where I put them, so sorry about the mess!)


It's lovely! I can't wait to see the "Emma influence" as guys REALLY don't know how to decorate. Bring your medications and laptop. We have everything else you need here. Including your unmentionables! lol Welcome to the USA!!
ReplyDeleteI always pack everything LAST MINUTE and it is ALWAYS FINE. don't worry about it. suddenly you'll get a burst of motivation and it will all be done. Good luck and can't wait till you're stateside!
ReplyDeleteLet's see, hardwood floors, good light, decent counter and cabinet space in the kitchen. Looks lovely. I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDelete