I probably never clarified this, so for those who don't know and are interested, biometrics is just fingerprinting and photos of the intending immigrant (moi), so they can get on with the FBI background check and - hopefully - clear me for work authorization and the interview for residency.
In other news, we're off to Las Vegas again in a week! We won a competition for 2 free nights at the Luxor, so we settled on a weekend when Tony's sisters are on spring break, so that we can all go together. Wheeee!! Let's hope we win a million. :D


Thank you for clarifying biometrics, I kind of assumed it was like a physical exam by a doctor LOL not finger prints and stuff.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of work do you think you'll look for? And I love it that the Irish are still immigrating here :-) Love you Em!!
ReplyDelete