I have to say, it was a pretty awesome weekend, despite the fact that I never even stepped outside the front door of the hotel. We did head over to Mandalay Bay's rooftop bar, but we used the indoor connecting hallways to get there. :p
There was a lot of alcohol imbibed (but not all of it paid for) by Yours Truly, a lot of money gambled by a Certain Government Employee and a lot of sleep lost by all of us. ("Where's my pyjama top??") But I think that's definitely the way to spend a Vegas weekend. I do want to take my youngest SIL back soon because it was her first time but some of us *cough*cough* were too much of a mess to gtfo of bed and do the sight-seeing on Saturday. However, definitely very memorable times were had.
If only I had bothered to take pictures of any of it. Oops! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment