I think the summer has officially arrived in LA. It's been scorching hot for the last week. It's like someone flicked a switch on Memorial Day. "Ah, yes, the summer button! Somebody push that please, we're past the season of occasional rain showers." Crazy.
Anyway, we've been spending a lot of time at my friend's pool for the past few days. Nothing like a nice cold swim on a nice hot day. Even my in-laws came with us on Saturday and we all had a relaxing afternoon together outdoors. Tony is like a little water-baby, all he does all day long is dive in and out of the big pool and try to convince me to leave the hot tub and go swimming with him. Hmmmm. At least he has my friend's kids to play with, to keep him entertained. Though I did get thrown in the water at one stage - rude! =p
Today is shaping up to be another hot one. So now the only problem I have is that there's a bus ride (two bus rides?) between here and the pool. Awww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment