Yeah, most of you already know that. It happened, about a week or so ago, that we decided to just go ahead and do it and stop nancying back and forth between countries waiting until we're "old enough", whatever that means. I figure when you know you know, and there's no point hanging about waiting for maturity and wisdom to strike like a bolt from the blue. I mean, isn't the whole point of being young, footloose and fancy free to go and do stupid shit like get hitched in Vegas? Ha!
Anyway, we bought rings today. Nothing exciting, just little silver bands. Emphasis on the "little", in my case - a four year old child tried my ring on her finger and it's not actually all that big on her. I have freakishly tiny claws.... Where was I? Oh yes, we bought rings. I also have a short, white dress that I'll be wearing.
Oh, and it's on the 21st of this month. Which, I was told this morning, is only TWO WEEKS AWAY. Eeeeek!!


Technically it's 2 weeks from Saturday, so a little bit more, but not much.
ReplyDeleteMy wish for the two of you is many, many happy years together, enjoying life's big adventure hand in hand.
I am so happy for you! I want tons of pictures if there is no videocast. Also...I feel you on the freakishly small hands, all my rings are sized super small, the largest I have is a 6 I think and I wear it on my right pointer finger and it gets loose. My promise ring is some size 5 and I can't wear it on my ring finger anymore it falls off :(
ReplyDeleteYay for weddings! If it is the same dress you posted on ADWOFF it looks mag!