A little background info for everyone;
The street we live on has really limited parking, and the apartments don't have enough spaces to accomodate all the residents. So most nights, when Tony gets home, he ends up having to park around the corner on a different street.
HOWEVER.
There is one car that always takes up two spots, deliberately, because the driver doesn't want to leave enough room for a second car. I know, right? Asshole.
So today, Tony got home from work and those spots were still free. Not being an asshole, he parked in one of them, leaving space behind him for the other car. We left a while later to go pick up dinner and as we reached the car, we realised The Asshole was there! And it's an Assholette! She was just parking when we arrived, so we idled around deliberately. Tony popped the hood to check the engine, we sat for as long as we could without looking obvious.... all the while Assholette is doing the same thing. Her car is parked, in a neat spot, no problem. But she continues to walk around it in circles, opening and closing the doors as though she's looking for something, and casting evil looks in our direction.
Eventually, we had to leave. Only to return 20 minutes later and find that she had got back into her car, moved it forward so it was taking up both spaces again, and headed into her lair.
AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!
So, if you're reading this, Evil Lady Who Parks Like Shit.... It's on, bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you should be generally warned, 90% of the bitches in this country can't drive or park their cars for shit (I exclude myself from this demographic because I credit smokey and the bandit for really teaching me how to drive)
ReplyDeleteIf your complex took down car information to verify that cars on property belong to residents, or gave out any parking decals I think you could go to them and complain and they can either have a chat with her, or potentially tow her car if she does it all the time and she is the only one. I'd be a bitch and tell them its a daily problem I think the car needs to be towed so she learns.
ReplyDeleteOOOH!! A devious plan, Tink! I'm not sure if they take down the info, but I'm pretty sure she lives in a building across the street from where she parks, unlike us who live in the building right beside the spaces. So it might still work...!
ReplyDeleteYou could also talk to your neighbors and see if anyone else has had issues with her and also help reinforce your mission.
ReplyDeleteFuck up her car...noone pulls that shit twice when they're parking on slashed tyres :P
ReplyDeleteDan
P.S. Hope you're enjoying yourself xxx
EVIL Dan! =p
ReplyDelete