I've been here almost a month and a half - and I have just a little over that until I'm scheduled to fly home again. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I miss people at home a lot, but it still feels like I've barely arrived here.
So now what?
I'm - we're - still sure about wanting to get married and be together, so that answers the question this trip set out to answer. But it's more complicated than that. I still have to consider that, at 23, I'm not really going to get away with not having a real job for much longer. I can't work in retail until I'm 25 or 26, and have cleared a visa to move here. And as it stands, I'm not really qualified to do much else, with a basic degree. That's my biggest concern now.
Wouldn't it be nice if I managed to make it as a fulltime writer? Of course, that would mean I actually have to write something once in a while. =/ And that's where I'm off to now...
If anybody wins the lottery anytime soon, toss me a couple of thousand, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment